- About You
- The most important part of the photo session is YOU.
If you are relaxed, comfortable and prepared, it will show in your photos and the session will be smooth, productive and definitely a lot of fun.
I always advise my clients to be well-rested, well-fed and not to schedule anything before or after the shoot. It is true what they say: the camera never lies.
The more prepared you are for the shoot, the more fun you will have during it. Bring your best YOU and I promise to capture it on film!
- The Session
- All sessions are on location. Location shoots can take place at a beach, park, garden or even your own home. I am happy to photograph you anywhere your heart desires (provided it is not illegal, of course!)
A session usually takes anywhere from one to three hours, depending on the type of session. Regardless, I don't put a cap on our time together and I give you my complete, undivided attention for as long as you need. I shoot until you and I are both absolutely comfortable that we have all of the photos you want.
After a session is over, your photos will be available online in one to four weeks after the shoot, for your viewing pleasure. A high resolution disc of images will follow shortly thereafter. (Discs and online galleries for wedding sessions take longer).
All sessions include:
- • Personal Consultation
- Before the shoot, we will openly discuss all of your ideas and address any concerns you may have. I believe a good session happens when you are happy, comfortable and prepared. This is my goal and I am here to answer any and all questions you have, in person or over the phone.
- • Time, Time, Time
- I think that in order for you to be happy and comfortable, you should not feel rushed or anxious. My full focus is on you. I will not rush you or put a cap on our time together. This allows you to relax, have fun and really enjoy your session. This allows me to provide you with stunning photos.
- • Online Proofs
- Following the session, I will post online proofs for you to enjoy and share with your friends and family.
- • High Resolution Disc
- All of my packages offer the option of a high resolution disc of your photos. I believe you should have access to your images and be able to print as many copies as you like, however you like.
- • Retouching
- Every package offers a certain number of retouched images (depending on which package you choose). All photos you receive will be edited, color corrected and cropped. Additional retouching is also available.
- I want you to be completely happy with your photos. In the unlikely event that there is a technical difficulty, I will be happy to offer a free reshoot.
Because we discuss everything very thoroughly beforehand, I do not offer free reshoots for any other type of problem. However, if you are not happy with your photos for any reason, I will offer you a discounted rate. This must be addressed within seven (7) days of receipt of all proofs.
- If you must reschedule your shoot, I ask that you please do so at least 48 hours prior to the session in order to avoid a cancellation fee.